What is HockeyAssistant?
HockeyAssistant is a software tool which is designed to help the work of tournament directors, the organizers, coaches or host clubs to manage any outdoor or indoor hockey championship, trophy, cup or any field hockey event. Using HockeyAssistant you will get up to date statistics about matches (ball possession, shots at goal, assists, number of offences, number of short corners...) and about the whole championship (ranking, goal scorers...) automatically.
HockeyAssistant even makes possible for judges to enter the goal scorers, assists, personal penalties, ball possession, shot at goal, penalty corners and shots directly into HockeyAssistant during the match (Capture match mode). They just need a notebook PC or a tablet with HockeyAssistant and a simple printer. After the match technical officer prints the match sheet and get it signed by the team managers, umpires and match officials. No more handmade and unreadable documents.
HockeyAssistant is approved by the Hungarian Hockey Federation since 2003 and has been used on every domestic tournaments. EHF (European Hockey Federation) also allowed using the software between 2003 and 2017 on the EuroHockey tournaments organized by Hungarian clubs or by the Hungarian Hockey Federation.
Using the built-in Web Site Designer you can generate an attractive HTML5, mobile first web site from your championship and upload the web site to your Web Server using the built-in FTP Client. The generated web site can run on any type of web server (ASP.NET, PHP, etc.) because it needs HTML5 support only.
Features of HockeyAssistant
- The HockeyAssistant Project (with one or more championships in it) is stored in XML file database files, called HAPX (Hockey Assistant Project Xml) files.
- HockeyAssistant can be used without live Internet connection to capture events of matches.
- HockeyAssistant supports multi-language User Interface. Text of the user interface is stored in simple XML files. HockeyAssistant can be translated to any language without recompiling the software.
- HockeyAssistant contains a unique Championship Wizard to create new project (championships) or edit teams, players, playing system, matches, schedule of any existing championships.
- HockeyAssistant contains Point Editor to specify how many points and bonus points the winner gets.
- HockeyAssistant contains Team Ranking Editor to specify the order of the ranking rules which tells you which team is better than the others.
- HockeyAssistant prints EHF/FIH compatible indoor and outdoor match reports, Appointment sheets and Card and Penalty Stroke Competition reports and many more.
- Capture Match (capture events as they happen) and Result Entry (key-in goals, cards and statistics in your office from the match sheet) modes are supported.
- Built-in Ball Possession tracker, match time-line and statistics views.
- Built-in HTML5 WEB Site Builder. HockeyAssistant generates a simple but attractive web site from any championship. With the built-in FTP server, the generated web site can be uploaded to any web server.
- HockeyAssistant supports saving the generated reports to PDF or HTML format, or it can send the whole project vial E-mail with a simple key press.
- Thanks for the unique Actions of Championship editor HockeyAssistant can manage not only field hockey championships. See the FIFA World Cup 2014 sample project with all the events of the Brazilian soccer world cup.
and many more...
Click on any screen shot below to enlarge the image and read more.
Olympic Games Rio 2016 sample project
Olympic Games Rio 2016 sample project played in Deodoro Olympic Centre in Rio, Brazil between August 6-19 in HockeyAssistant.
Match overall statistics
Overall match statistics shows the ball possession, number of goals, warning cards, shot at goals and offences.
HockeyAssisntant runs on the following supported operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 11
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 8 and 7
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3
- Microsoft .NET 4.5.2 framework must be installed.
- HockeyAssistant does not support Mac OSX nor Linux, however HockeyAssistant supports virtual machines run on above Windows versions.